- 1 What does Juseyo mean?
- 2 What does Imnida mean?
- 3 What does Chukahae mean in Korean?
- 4 What is Yeobo mean in Korean?
- 5 What is Chogi Korean?
- 6 What is Hamnida Korean?
- 7 What does Bbyong mean in Korean?
- 8 What does Sunbae mean in Korean?
- 9 What is Dangshin in Korean?
- 10 How do you call your boyfriend in Korean?
What does Juseyo mean?
1. 주세요 (juseyo) This is the usual way of saying ‘please’ in Korean. You can use it in most situations, for example ordering food in a restaurant or asking a taxi driver to take you somewhere.
What does Imnida mean?
imnida 입니다 = “it is” (declarative) is a statement and would normally be used when answering questions or stating a fact.
What does Chukahae mean in Korean?
congratulations! – 축하해(chukahae)/ 축하해요(chukahaeyo) Because sometimes your friend deserves a “congratulations.” You know, marriage, graduations, new relationship, things like that. 25.
What is Yeobo mean in Korean?
If you want to call your girlfriend or boyfriend ‘honey’, then you should use the word 여보 (yeobo) or the word 자기 (jagi). Ask your partner which one they prefer and use that word to call them by. The English word ‘honey’, written in Korean as 허니 (heoni), is also sometimes used.
What is Chogi Korean?
* Here: Yogi (여기) * There: Chogi (저기) When you simply want to say “I’m lost. Please help.”, you can say “Ki-rul irotsoyo.
What is Hamnida Korean?
1. “Hamnida” (합니다) is more formal than “haeyo” (해요). I would ask a friend or read a guide on formality/speech levels in speaking in Korean. Both belong to the root verb “하다” (to do). “Isseoyo” (있어요) has a different meaning and means “there is” (root = 있다).
What does Bbyong mean in Korean?
“뿅” aka “ppyong/bbyong” is an onomatopoeic word that is the sound of a pop. It can have a dual meaning in this case: 1. Beomgyu giving a heart to you, it is the sound of it being sent 2. Beomgyu saying bye, it is the sound of him leaving/disappearing.
What does Sunbae mean in Korean?
I am not a native korean but I think I can help:) sunbae = senior hoobae = junior in general: sunbae means people who are on upper grade than you and it is a word that refers to people with more experience (at work, school, etc), ex: if you are kpop fan so you know that super junior debuted in 2005 and mblaq debuted
What is Dangshin in Korean?
How Do I Use the Pronoun “You” in Korean? Basically, the word 당신 (dangshin) means “you” in Korean. You’ll use this pronoun only when you’re talking to two types of people: those you love and those you hate. If, for example, you say 당신 (dangshin) to your husband or wife, it will mean something like “honey” or “darling.”
How do you call your boyfriend in Korean?
Namjachingu – “Boyfriend”
To call someone your boyfriend, you can use “namjachingu.” Similar to the previous example, this term of endearment comprises two Korean words: “namja” (“man”) and “chingu” (“friend”).