- 1 Is Samsung S4 still a good phone?
- 2 Is Samsung S4 outdated?
- 3 How long should a Samsung Galaxy S4 battery last?
- 4 How can I identify original Samsung Galaxy S4?
- 5 How old is a Galaxy S4?
- 6 Is Samsung S4 waterproof?
- 7 How do I update my Galaxy S4?
- 8 What flip phones will work in 2020?
- 9 Is Samsung S4 a 3G or 4G?
- 10 Why does my Galaxy S4 battery die so fast?
- 11 How do I make my Galaxy S4 battery drain so fast?
- 12 Why is my Samsung battery draining so fast?
Is Samsung S4 still a good phone?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is the fastest, prettiest, most impressive cellular device I’ve ever seen. Every feature of it is stunning, the screen, the speed, the camera, If it was running a better version of Android, it would be perfect. But there’s the problem. As is, it’s still one of the best phones you can buy.
Is Samsung S4 outdated?
Samsung Galaxy S4, being a 5-year old device, shares a very outdated design. The smartphone comes with a plastic body makes it look cheap as per today’s standards. However, the Galaxy S4 had a removable back as well as a removable battery.
How long should a Samsung Galaxy S4 battery last?
Lithium-ion batteries, like the ones you’ll find in a Samsung Galaxy S or Note series phone, can degrade over time, with expected life spans of just 2 to 3 years. Luckily for us Samsung owners, our batteries are easily removable and replaceable.
How can I identify original Samsung Galaxy S4?
To check if it’s real, enter * # 1234 # in the phone app and check the information of the computer software, it must be i9500 or I9505. Connect it to a PC and if Kies doesn’t detect it, you probably have a fake Galaxy S4.
How old is a Galaxy S4?
Samsung Galaxy S4
|Galaxy S4 in White|
|First released||April 27, 2013|
|Units sold||40 million sold in the first 6 months|
|Predecessor||Samsung Galaxy S III|
|Successor||Samsung Galaxy S5|
Is Samsung S4 waterproof?
Today, Samsung is announcing a new variant of its Galaxy S4 more suited to the great outdoors. The phone has a high degree of dust and water protection (IP67), allowing it to be submerged in water up to a meter (about three feet) deep for up to 30 minutes.
How do I update my Galaxy S4?
How to update software on the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Swipe down from the top of the screen of your phone to get the notification tray.
- Tap the settings gear icon in the top-right.
- Tap the More tab at the top.
- Down at the bottom, tap About device.
- Tap Software Update and tap Update after that.
What flip phones will work in 2020?
Flipping Out! Here’s the Best Flip Phones to Buy in 2020
- Alcatel Go Flip 3. Pros: Compact design, convenient front screen, microSD support, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi calling.
- Easyfone Prime A1.
- Nokia 2720 Flip.
- Kyocera DuraXV Extreme.
- Alcatel MyFlip 4G.
- Sonim XP3.
Is Samsung S4 a 3G or 4G?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM card. Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy S4 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4. 00, NFC, Infrared, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL), 3G, and 4G.
Why does my Galaxy S4 battery die so fast?
Switch off unused settings options and auto-sync on the Galaxy S4. Leaving certain settings on may cause your battery to slowly but surely decline. If you have NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Mobile Hotspot turned on at all times, it will drain battery pretty rapidly.
How do I make my Galaxy S4 battery drain so fast?
If you find that your smartphone drains or loses power more quickly than you expect, try the following.
- Enable Power saving mode.
- Turn off Bluetooth.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Turn off Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Enable Auto adjust screen power.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- Restart your smartphone.
Why is my Samsung battery draining so fast?
Background Running apps
So one of the primary things you must do when you observe your android battery draining fast is to close these background apps. To do that, you firstly need to enable the Developer option. Navigate to Settings > About Phone > Build Number. Tap on “Build Number” seven times.