- 1 Why does my HP printer say out of paper when it’s not?
- 2 Why does my computer say my printer is out of paper when it’s not?
- 3 How do I clear the print spooler?
- 4 How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
- 5 How do I reset my HP printer?
- 6 How do you refresh printer status?
- 7 How do you clean a printer roller?
- 8 How do I fix a paper error on my HP printer?
- 9 How do I fix the rollers on my HP printer?
- 10 How do you rejuvenate rubber rollers?
- 11 How do I restart the print spooler on my HP printer?
- 12 How do I get rid of a print job that won’t delete?
- 13 How do I fix printer spooler?
Why does my HP printer say out of paper when it’s not?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Why does my computer say my printer is out of paper when it’s not?
Why does my printer say it’s out of paper when there is paper? If you keep on getting error messages saying there is no paper in the printer, check the paper rollers and clean any specks of dust or debris. Also, make sure the paper stack is not wrinkled or bent. Take out the stack of paper and push the tray back in.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
Clean the pickup roller
- Unplug the power cord from the product, and then remove the pickup roller.
- Dab a lint-free cloth in isopropyl alcohol (or water), and then scrub the roller.
- Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the pickup roller to remove loosened dirt.
How do I reset my HP printer?
To restore your HP printer to factory-default settings, follow these steps.
- Turn the printer off. Disconnect the power cable from the printer for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
- Turn the printer on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
- Release the Resume button.
How do you refresh printer status?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do you clean a printer roller?
Cleaning the paper feed rollers
- Turn off the all-in-one and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the rear access door.
- Clean each roller using a clean lint-free cloth lightly moistened with water (distilled water preferred).
- Rotate the rollers to clean the entire surface.
How do I fix a paper error on my HP printer?
Solution one: Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
How do I fix the rollers on my HP printer?
Take off the roller from the tray carefully. Use a soft link free cloth, soak it in the distilled water and rub it on the rollers slowly. Then clean it with a dry lint free cloth. Place the roller back in the tray and fix the tray with the printer and printer pickup roller fix by how to fix HP printer roller guide.
How do you rejuvenate rubber rollers?
Use a rubber rejuvenating product.
Simply moisten the end of a Q-tip or foam swab with the product and rub it lightly over the surface of the printer rollers. You should be able to purchase a rubber rejuvenating product at any computer or office supply or store.
How do I restart the print spooler on my HP printer?
- In your computer, go to the services management windows by typing the command “Services.
- Inside services, look for print spooler.
- Once located, right click on it and click on restart.
- You may also need to power cycle your printer after doing so, by turning it OFF and turning it ON again after 10 seconds of being OFF.
How do I get rid of a print job that won’t delete?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.