- 1 How do you reply to How are you?
- 2 How are you meaning answer?
- 3 What does it mean when someone asks who are you?
- 4 What are you doing flirty reply?
- 5 What do you say when someone asks how’s your family?
- 6 What should I reply to I like you?
- 7 What do you say when someone asks where you live?
- 8 What is the best answer of who are you?
- 9 What is the difference between who are you and what are you?
- 10 How are you doing Response funny?
- 11 How do you reply to what’s up text?
How do you reply to How are you?
50 ways to respond to the question “how are you”.
- I’m good.
- I’m fine.
- Pretty good.
- I’m well.
- I’m OK.
- Not too bad.
- Just the same old same old.
- Yeah, all right.
How are you meaning answer?
You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer. They will tell the other person that you are enthusiastic and ready to work. You might be shaking hands, too.
What does it mean when someone asks who are you?
What if you‘re asked: “Who are you?” The automatic response is to give your name. By giving your name you feel you‘ve answered that question. People can, and do, change their names. But they remain the same person.
What are you doing flirty reply?
I feel all the better now that you asked me. Everything is fine with you around. Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
What do you say when someone asks how’s your family?
You can say, “We‘re fine, thanks for asking. How are you and your family?” Or, you can be different and say, “We‘re fantastic and getting better every day.
What should I reply to I like you?
How to Respond When Someone Says They Like You via Text
- Whether or not you like the person, your initial reply must always be “Thank you.”
- If you like the person, then there’s no reason not to say, “I like you too.”
- And if you feel otherwise, you may reply by texting, “I don’t think of you that way.”
What do you say when someone asks where you live?
Usually, someone will ask you where you live as a polite question after they‘ve asked you your name, where you‘re from, and what you do for a living. They‘ll say: “So where do you live?”
What is the best answer of who are you?
The Top Ten Answers To The Question: “Who Are You?”
- Hakai – “I used to know, but then YOU happened.”
- Tirikya – “I am your worst enemy, yet the best lover you ever had.”
- No name – “I’m the one who gets you UP during HARD times.”
- Queen Joanne – “I’m the girl you really loved but never fought for.”
What is the difference between who are you and what are you?
Originally Answered: what is the difference between who you are and what you are? What you are is the way you present yourself. And the things you do. Who you are is the person underneath all that.
How are you doing Response funny?
Witty Responses for “How Are You?” Texts
I’m better than I was, but not nearly as good as I’m going to be. I think I’m doing OK. How do you think I’m doing? I can’t complain, but sometimes I still do.
How do you reply to what’s up text?
“What’s up” is another way of asking “How are you” and “what’s going on”. To reply, you can usually start the conversation with something interesting that’s happened since you last spoke, or, if nothing interesting has happened you can simply say “not much, what’s up with you?”.