- 1 Is mage tower still available?
- 2 Can you still unlock Mage Tower skins in BfA?
- 3 Can you still get hidden artifact appearances in Shadowlands?
- 4 Can I still unlock artifact appearances in BfA?
- 5 Can you get Legion artifacts in BFA?
- 6 Can you still get Druid skins in BfA?
- 7 Will Mage Tower appearances be account wide?
- 8 Can you still get artifact appearances?
- 9 Can I still get artifact weapons in Shadowlands?
- 10 How do you get the hidden artifact appearance?
- 11 Can you Transmog weapons to look like artifacts?
Is mage tower still available?
When patch 8.0 went live, the Mage Tower Class Challenges on the Broken Shore were removed from the game. With the exception of the appearances and tints associated with that challenge, all other appearances are still available to earn.
Can you still unlock Mage Tower skins in BfA?
You can no longer obtain Mage Tower skins in BfA. Those were an expansion limited reward like the transmog from Challenge Mode in WoD.
I’ve personally had appearances that needed artifact knowledge drop since artifact knowledge was abolished. They‘re still obtainable.
Can I still unlock artifact appearances in BfA?
I wanna ask if i can work my artifact weapon apearnces through using transmoges in bfa? Yes you can. All artifiact appearances are still available except for Mage Tower challenges. The latter ones were meant to be a solo challenge to unlock a cosmetic and would be trivialized by level 120 characters.
Can you get Legion artifacts in BFA?
Yes, you can. Only the Mage Tower skin is locked away. Yep, if you boost and then head into Dalaran you‘ll start the chain for your order hall, the first part of which is picking an artifact weapon to pursue. Pick brew, do the quest and you‘ll unlock the artifact.
Can you still get Druid skins in BfA?
Yes, all skins are still obtainable! Except the challenge appearance from the Mage Tower, like others said. But if you want a cool owlcat or cyberkitty or rave bear or nightmare druid, you have that option.
Will Mage Tower appearances be account wide?
Artifact appearances, including completed Mage Tower challenge appearances, are account wide. You can transmogrify a non-artifact weapon with an artifact appearance unlocked by a different character on the account.
Can you still get artifact appearances?
You can unlock all artifact appearances for every class except the ones from the Mage Tower, which were intentionally removed to make them a bit more exotic and special.
Can I still get artifact weapons in Shadowlands?
Yes. Only mage tower skins are gone.
The three criteria are:
- Complete 100 dungeons using a hidden Artifact appearance.
- Complete 200 world quests using a hidden Artifact appearance.
- Kill 1,000 enemy players using a hidden Artifact appearance.
Can you Transmog weapons to look like artifacts?
Artifact Transmog in Shadowlands – New Creative Weapon Combinations. With these new rules, you are able to transmog any artifact appearance from your class, as long as it follows normal weapon transmog rules (i.e. 1-hand to 1-hand, 2-hand to 2-hand, etc).