- 1 At what level can you start legion?
- 2 Can you do Legion 98?
- 3 How do I get to Legion content at 98?
- 4 Is there a legion invasion up?
- 5 How do you skip the Legion intro horde?
- 6 How do I start a new zone in Legion?
- 7 How do I start Legion wow?
- 8 How do you fly in Legion?
- 9 How do you start a broken shore?
- 10 How do I start legion quests at 120?
- 11 How do you unlock Argus?
- 12 How do you get Legion artifact?
- 13 Why can’t I see Legion invasions?
- 14 Are there still legion invasions in BFA?
- 15 Do Legion invasions give rep?
At what level can you start legion?
If your character is level 50 or above, visit the Hero’s Call Board in Stormwind or the Warchief’s Command Board in Orgrimmar and pick up the Broken Shore option “Fight The Legion“. This will grant you the quest “The Legion Returns” (Alliance/Horde).
Can you do Legion 98?
But yes you can start Legion at 98.
How do I get to Legion content at 98?
It requires you to quickly log out and back into the game after you hit 98, or else you wont get the quest that pops up to start your Artifact chain.
Is there a legion invasion up?
Legion Assaults are not ongoing 24/7, they randomly spawn in a zone for six hours. Once you’ve repelled the Legion Assault from the Broken Isles, the Legion take time to regroup before their next assault. There will be at least one invasion a day.
How do you skip the Legion intro horde?
There’s an easy way to skip the Legion intro scenario in the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Talk to the NPC to set sail for the Broken Shore.
- Right-click your portrait and leave the scenario.
- Talk to the NPC in front of you to skip the Legion introductory quests and head straight to Dalaran.
How do I start a new zone in Legion?
Yep. Go back to your mission board in your class hall, go to the map, and click the zone you want to start in.
How do I start Legion wow?
Starting Legion Questing: Broken Shore, Dalaran, Artifacts, Professions. Before you can quest through the Broken Isles, you first need to run through the Broken Shore (or Mardum if a Demon Hunter), witness Dalaran moving to the Broken Isles, acquire your Artifact Weapon, and unlock your Class Hall.
How do you fly in Legion?
- Complete the first part (Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One)
- Complete a Legion Invasion in each zone – available the week of April 4th (Defender of the Broken Isles) This has been hotfixed out.
- Explore the Broken Shore (Explore Broken Shore)
- Hit Revered with Armies of Legionfall (Legionfall Commander)
How do you start a broken shore?
First you have to go to Dalaran (Broken Isles), go to the Violet Citadel and speak to Khadgar there. Take the quest Uniting the Isles. Turn in to Khadgar in front of you, then make your way to Krasus’ Landing. Khadgar is now here, and will give you Armies of Legionfall.
How do I start legion quests at 120?
got this from another forum and it worked.
- Get a friend who level boosted (can’t have done intro quest to Legion) as something other than a shaman.
- Go to Stormwind/Orgrimmar together.
- Accept the quest “The Legion Returns” from the war board.
- Go to the NPC turn-in location.
How do you unlock Argus?
How to unlock Argus? Started playing in Shadowlands
- Complete the quest “Uniting the Isles” from Khadgar in Dalaran’s Violet Citadel.
- Complete the quest “Armies of Legionfall” at Krasus’ Landing in Dalaran, also from Khadgar.
- Complete the “Assault on Broken Shore”, a relatively quick scenario.
How do you get Legion artifact?
You can get your first Artifact Weapon quest in Dalaran after you complete the Legion introductory quest chain. A member of your order will approach you and offer a quest to get your first Artifact Weapon. If you want to get the other artifacts for your class, visit our Getting Your Second Artifact article.
Why can’t I see Legion invasions?
In order to unlock the invasions, you need to have completed the quest Uniting the Isles on at least one character. This will unlock World Quests for the other characters on your account, allowing characters level 39 and above to complete Legion Invasions. These quests cannot be completed as part of a raid group.
Are there still legion invasions in BFA?
How often are legion invasions in BFA? Currently, in each region, there’s one legion invasion every 18.5 hours happening. Each invasion lasts for 6 hours before disappearing for 12.5 hours.
Do Legion invasions give rep?
Yes they do, they give out rep tokens towards either Argussian reach for Void elves or Lightforged army for Lightforged Draenei.