- 1 Do you get a free phone when you switch to MetroPCS?
- 2 What do I get if I switch to MetroPCS?
- 3 How much it cost to switch to MetroPCS?
- 4 Who gives free phones when you switch?
- 5 What free phones do you get when you switch to Metro?
- 6 Does MetroPCS have deals for existing customers?
- 7 How much is a family plan for Metro PCS?
- 8 How can I pay my Metro PCS bill for free?
- 9 Can I bring my phone to Metro?
- 10 How soon can I switch back to Metro PCS?
- 11 Does Metro give free phones?
- 12 Do you get a free iPhone 11 if you switch to T-Mobile?
- 13 Do you get a free phone when you switch to cricket?
- 14 Who is offering free iPhones?
Do you get a free phone when you switch to MetroPCS?
Zero fees to switch on select devices only. One free phone per porting line, excluding taxes. During congestion, heavy data users (>35GB/mo. for most plans) and customers choosing lower-prioritized plans may notice lower speeds & Metro customers may notice lower speeds vs.
What do I get if I switch to MetroPCS?
New customers can choose the $50 Unlimited LTE plan, the $60 plan with Unlimited LTE + 10GB of hotspot data, or 4 lines of Unlimited LTE for $100. As always with MetroPCS, taxes and regulatory fees are included, and you’ll be riding on the nationwide T-Mobile LTE network.
How much it cost to switch to MetroPCS?
Cost of Switching to Metro
When you’re switching to Metro from another carrier, you will likely need to pay $10 for a new SIM card, but other than that, there shouldn’t be any other fees associated with switching, unless you were on a contract* with your previous provider (which is very rare these days).
Who gives free phones when you switch?
If you‘re looking for free cell phones, Boost Mobile is “where it’s at” right now. Boost is offering a promotion that allows for up to four free LG Stylo 5 phones when you switch to them as a new customer. The required cell phone plan is $50 or above, and there is a limit to one free cell phone per line.
What free phones do you get when you switch to Metro?
For a limited time, MetroPCS will offer customers their choice of a brand new smartphone, absolutely free, with any new line activation, upgrade or new phone number request. Customers can pick one of the following devices in stores: Alcatel Tru. Alcatel Fierce 4.
Does MetroPCS have deals for existing customers?
Promotional Rate Plan: Upgrade existing line of Metro® by T-Mobile service on current $60 unlimited rate plan, upgrade to new device purchased at Metro, and receive $30 monthly credit when adding new line of service on a reactivated Metro device or BYOD.
How much is a family plan for Metro PCS?
One line is $50, 2 lines are $80, 3 lines are $90, and 4 lines are $100, with each line receiving unlimited data at up to LTE speeds on handset. If new line deactivates, all lines on account lose promotional price. Not eligible for further family plan discount. LTE connectivity requires capable device.
How can I pay my Metro PCS bill for free?
- Dial *99 to pay through our automated system.
- Dial 888-8metro8 for Customer Service.
- Use the MyMetro app for debit/credit card payments.
Can I bring my phone to Metro?
You can now bring your unlocked GSM phones to receive MetroPCS service. The carrier is accepting unlocked iPhones, Android phones, Windows phones, and certain feature phones, but not BlackBerrys, tablets, or hotspots. To find out if your phone is compatible, check here: metropcs.com/keepyourphone.
How soon can I switch back to Metro PCS?
90 days with carrier before getting free phone: MetroPCS.
Does Metro give free phones?
Although the phones are free, you’ll have to cover the $15 per line activation fee, but that’s small change compared to paying for a device. To make the deal even sweeter, Metro will also hook you up with a line of unlimited data for just $40 per month when you switch.
Do you get a free iPhone 11 if you switch to T-Mobile?
Who: T–Mobile (Now, number two in wireless). For those who switch to T–Mobile, get an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro on us, or up to $1,000 off an iPhone 11 Pro Max, via monthly bill credits with eligible in-store trade-in and qualifying plan.
Do you get a free phone when you switch to cricket?
2. Get a new smartphone for free. Right now, Cricket is offering several smartphone deals for free. You have to switch your old number over to Cricket (excluding any AT&T numbers), then sign up for a plan that’s at least $30 or $60 per month, depending on the device you want. 7 дней назад
Who is offering free iPhones?
While all of the companies require a qualifying trade-in device and an unlimited plan, AT&T is offering free iPhones to both new and existing customers. Verizon is only offering free iPhones to new customers. Existing Verizon customers can get a new iPhone for $15 a month if they qualify.