- 1 Is it worth buying Samsung S8 in 2020?
- 2 Is there a new Samsung coming out in 2020?
- 3 Is Galaxy S8 still getting updates?
- 4 How much is Galaxy S8 in Nigeria?
- 5 How long will Samsung S8 be supported?
- 6 How long will a galaxy S8 last?
- 7 What phone should I get 2020?
- 8 What phone should I get for 2020?
- 9 What phone should I buy in 2020?
- 10 Why is my Galaxy S8 so slow?
- 11 Can I update my S8 to Android 10?
- 12 Can Samsung S8 be upgraded to Android 10?
- 13 Is Samsung S8 plus waterproof?
- 14 How much is a galaxy S8 worth now?
- 15 How much is a used Galaxy S8?
Is it worth buying Samsung S8 in 2020?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 does make a good option, if you are looking to buy something with flagship grade specs. It runs the Exynos 8895 processor which is capable of handling heavy tasks and even gaming on the phone. Go for Galaxy S9 or the S9+ which will cost you less than 25k in 2020.
Is there a new Samsung coming out in 2020?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 launched in August 2020 alongside the Note 20 Ultra, and is the more affordable of the pair. In the US the 5G model with 128GB of storage costs $999.
Is Galaxy S8 still getting updates?
Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Samsung Galaxy S8 were launched in 2017. Four years later, they are still receiving security patch support from the company. Samsung is offering quarterly security patches for these two four-year old handsets, and they are no longer eligible for a major software update.
How much is Galaxy S8 in Nigeria?
Samsung Galaxy S8 Price in Nigeria ranges from 78,000 Naira to 110,000 Naira depending on your location in Nigeria. However most of the available models are likely refurbished models. Available on Amazon starting a around $250, See Offers.
How long will Samsung S8 be supported?
How long will it typically be supported before Samsung will abandon it completely? Two years is the official line on software support. Should get 2 major updates. Oreo and then Android p, should also get security patches in-between.
How long will a galaxy S8 last?
The Galaxy S8 is a perfectly engineered smartphone. Coupled with an Exynos 8895 this phone is an absolute beast. You can expect it to last in top notch condition for at least 5 years and even after that work just as well.
What phone should I get 2020?
The best phones you can buy today
- iPhone 12 Pro Max. The best phone overall.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Best phone for Android users.
- iPhone 12 Pro. Another top Apple phone.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. The best Android phone for productivity.
- iPhone 12.
- Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Google Pixel 4a.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
What phone should I get for 2020?
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people.
- OnePlus 8 Pro. The best premium phone.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. This is the best Galaxy phone Samsung has ever produced.
- OnePlus Nord. The best mid-range phone of 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
What phone should I buy in 2020?
Check out our list of the top 10 mobiles to buy in India in 2020.
- ONEPLUS 8 PRO.
- GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- ONEPLUS 8T.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
- APPLE IPHONE 12 PRO MAX.
- VIVO X50 PRO.
- XIAOMI MI 10.
- MI 10T PRO.
Why is my Galaxy S8 so slow?
Go to Settings > Device maintenance and hit “Optimize now”. This will clear the cache memory, as well as a few other things. Keep in mind the device will feel a little slower right after clearing the cache. This is because it is re-downloading all the information that keeps your device snappy.
Can I update my S8 to Android 10?
An official Android 10 update for the Galaxy S8 series is reportedly not in development at this time which means an official release is unlikely. Samsung itself has also told some outlets that it has no plans to push Android 10 to the Galaxy S8 series or the Galaxy Note 8.
Can Samsung S8 be upgraded to Android 10?
Although they have started life on Android Nougat too, both can now be upgraded to Android 10. The Exynos 8895 and Snapdragon 835 should be well-suited for running Google’s latest OS, too.
Is Samsung S8 plus waterproof?
Because the Galaxy S8 and S8+ feature the same IP68-rated water and dust resistance you’ve come to expect from Galaxy phones. *Water resistant up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes.
How much is a galaxy S8 worth now?
The Galaxy S8 is worth $45 to $240 based on the condition and device carrier. *Price subject to change.
How much is a used Galaxy S8?
Here’s how much your old Samsung Galaxy phone is worth now
|Model||Original price||Flipsy resale value|
|Galaxy S8 (2017)||$750||$242|
|Galaxy S8+ (2017)||$850||$225|
|Galaxy S9 (2018)||$720||$316|
|Galaxy S9+ (2018)||$840||$360|