- 1 How can I play music while my screen is off?
- 2 Why does music stop playing when screen is off?
- 3 How do you keep music playing on Android?
- 4 Why Spotify stops playing when screen is off?
- 5 Why is my phone playing music by itself?
- 6 Why does my Spotify stop playing after 10 minutes?
- 7 How do you turn off music app?
- 8 How do I keep Spotify playing in the background?
- 9 How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is off?
How can I play music while my screen is off?
want to listen to YouTube with your phone’s screen off, just tap Share in the YouTube app, tap ‘Play in VLC’. Once in the media player click the three dots (options?) button in the bottom right and select ‘Play as Audio’.”
Why does music stop playing when screen is off?
Well that happens when there’s bug from the recent OTA update of the system software or may be the background app has been restricted for that particular app which works well only when the screen is on and once the screen goes off the app background data will be killed so the music stops.
How do you keep music playing on Android?
Navigate to Settings, and then search for and select Special access. Tap Allowed to use data while Data saver is on again, and then tap the switch next to the music app you want to keep running.
Why Spotify stops playing when screen is off?
If you go to Apps > Spotify > Optimize battery usage, Spotify will continue playing after you’ve clicked the power button to sleep the display. However, if you allow the display to time out and sleep on its own, Spotify will continue to shut off when the display sleeps.
Why is my phone playing music by itself?
One of the less-intense viruses that is common in Android devices is the random music playing virus. There is no specific name for this virus; you might be using your phone, and after closing all apps and locking it, some random music suddenly starts playing in the background.
Why does my Spotify stop playing after 10 minutes?
Re: Music stops playing after roughly 10 minutes.
I suggest going to your phone’s battery settings and look for Spotify under the list of apps being affected. Most Android devices have battery settings that restrict apps from playing in the background. On some devices, this is turned on automatically.
How do you turn off music app?
- 1 Tap the recent apps icon.
- 2 Swipe up on the app you wish to close. Alternatively, you can tap Close all to close all your apps.
- 1 Open your Settings app.
- 2 Tap Apps.
- 3 Tap on the app you wish to close.
- 4 Tap Force stop.
How do I keep Spotify playing in the background?
Tap the Data usage entry. Tap on Background data. Find the app that’s giving you trouble on the list. Make sure the switch beside it is set to enabled.
How do I keep my music playing when my iPhone is off?
This can be done by opening Settings. app, going to General, then scrolling down to “Auto-Lock”. Set this to “Never”. It is possible use the speakers on iPhone to play even when the device is locked.
This is possible by:
- Opening Music. app.
- Select song/album/playlist.
- Lock the device. The music will continue to play.