- 1 How do you know when God speaks to you?
- 2 How does God speak to us?
- 3 How do you know when the Holy Spirit is talking to you?
- 4 Can God really talk to you?
- 5 How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
- 6 Does God speak through anxiety?
- 7 Can God speak to us through dreams?
- 8 What does the Bible say about your mind?
- 9 What are the right attitudes when God speaks?
- 10 What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
- 11 What are the three signs of the Holy Spirit?
- 12 What are signs of the Holy Spirit?
- 13 How do you know God is working in your life?
- 14 Why do I cry when I pray?
- 15 Why did God not speak 400 years?
How do you know when God speaks to you?
But you can know when you need to listen and when you need to ignore the thoughts in your head.
- God speaks through thoughts and feelings. When God is speaking to you, it’s not likely that he will come stand in front of you in the flesh.
- The Spirit brings feelings of peace.
- The voice of the God will resonate with us.
How does God speak to us?
God uses human channels to speak words of prophecy, tongues and interpretation and words of wisdom and knowledge (1 Cor. 12:8-10). God also expresses Himself through human vessels to distribute His message in anointed sermons, songs and writings.
How do you know when the Holy Spirit is talking to you?
God will answer your prayers, god will give you direction, he will tell you what is right he will tell you what is good, he will tell you what is right for your family. When god speaks, it brings peace to your soul, it brings peace to your spirit, that is one of the major signs that god is speaking to you.
Can God really talk to you?
God speaks through different channels, according to individual needs. Often, He speaks through a still, small voice. Sometimes His voice is felt; other times it is audible. He speaks through scriptures, impressions, dreams and angels.
How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
When there is mutual interest, mutual commitment, and a mutual willingness to move the relationship forward at a healthy pace, these are strong indications God does want you with this person. Relationships are a unique place in life where the spiritual and practical combine and are constantly intermingling.
Does God speak through anxiety?
When we are worried, stressed or fearful, we can pray to God and ask him to help us know what we are to do. God doesn’t use fear tactics, though he can sometimes be very direct in answers. When God speaks, we will feel it in our hearts and minds. He speaks in terms of peace, not anxiety.
Can God speak to us through dreams?
This is partly because God uses many different means to contact us — he may reach us through another person, an image, a phrase, a feeling or even through a dream. Even if you don’t think your repeating dreams are important, they often leave lingering feelings in your heart. Don’t ignore these feelings.
What does the Bible say about your mind?
Scripture has several things to say about the mind: First, the Bible says that the mind is naturally at enmity with God (Romans 8:7). Because of sin, the mind is an enemy of God (Colossians 1:21). Such a mind will not obey the law of God. You may say you believe in God, you may say you love God, but you don’t obey God.
What are the right attitudes when God speaks?
The following are the right attitude to be taken, when God is speaking.
- We should be humble.
- Be patient.
- listen attentively to his voice.
- Be obedience to his word.
- Be focus.
What are the 7 signs of the Holy Spirit?
Here are some signs that let you know that the Holy Spirit is in you.
- Chasing Jesus. When you receive the Holy Spirit, you begin to desire to pursue Christ.
- You Use Your Spiritual Gifts.
- You Let Go of Your Fleshly Desires.
- You Produce Fruit.
- You Gain Godly Wisdom.
- You Learn to Lean Into The Spirit.
- You Stir Up The Holy Spirit.
What are the three signs of the Holy Spirit?
Terms in this set (3)
- Fire. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming our inner life.
- Wind. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming the relationship among humans in their communities.
- Languages. this represents the Holy Spirit transforming the relationships between humans.
What are signs of the Holy Spirit?
One sign that you have received the holy spirit is the presence of the fruit of the Spirit. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
How do you know God is working in your life?
When you allow Him to take control of your life even, you have no control over what’s happening around you. When you spend time praying and reading His Word. When you have the passion for sharing the Bread of Life to spiritually hungry and dying people.
Why do I cry when I pray?
When you come into the presence of a Holy God, it’s natural for tears to flow. Often I’ll cry because I sense God’s tenderness toward me. When a friend and I use to pray together, she would always bring tissues because she said, “I always cry when you pray.” Flowing tears indicate you have a tender heart towards God.
Why did God not speak 400 years?
It is known by some members of the Protestant community as the “400 Silent Years” because it was a span where no new prophets were raised and God revealed nothing new to his people. Many of the deuterocanonical books, accepted as scripture by Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, were written during this time.