- 1 How do you see how long I’ve been subscribed to someone?
- 2 How do I see who im subscribed to on YouTube?
- 3 Do you pay to subscribe to YouTube channels?
- 4 How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
- 5 How do I make my subscriptions public?
- 6 Should I hide my subscriber count?
- 7 Which is most subscribed YouTube channel?
- 8 How do you view someones hidden subscribers on YouTube?
- 9 Why do Youtubers want you to subscribe?
- 10 Is it bad to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
- 11 What does a YouTube subscription get you?
- 12 How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
- 13 Do YouTubers get money when you skip ads?
- 14 Who is the richest YouTuber?
How do you see how long I’ve been subscribed to someone?
How to check how long you’ve been subscribed to someone on YouTube
- There’s an easy way: You go to the page you have subscribed to, click on “About” and it tells you when you subscribed.
- Just go to your YouTube channel and scroll to subscriptions they should be in order by date.
How do I see who im subscribed to on YouTube?
You simply need go to your YouTube app and then on the bottom of your screen ou we see subscriptions option then just click on it. Now you can able to see all the channels you have subscribed.
Do you pay to subscribe to YouTube channels?
YouTube introduces paid subscriptions and merchandise selling in bid to help creators monetize the platform. YouTube channels can offer $4.99-a-month “channel memberships” that users can buy to access exclusive content.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
Now what? According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.
How do I make my subscriptions public?
Make your channel subscriptions public or private
In the top right, click your profile picture. In the left Menu, select Privacy. Turn on or off Keep all my subscriptions private.
Should I hide my subscriber count?
If you have 1000 subscribers on your channel, then you should hide your subscribers. If there are more than 1000 subscribers, then you can make it visible.
Which is most subscribed YouTube channel?
Most popular YouTube channels as of January 2021, ranked by number of subscribers (in millions)
|Number of subscribers in millions|
How to See Other People’s Subscribers on YouTube
- View Subscriber Counts. Sign in to your account on YouTube. Click “My Subscriptions” from the list of choices in the column on the left.
- View Your Subscribers. Sign in to your account on YouTube.
- Enable Others View Subscriptions. Sign in to your YouTube account.
- About Page Views. Open a browser and navigate to YouTube.
Why do Youtubers want you to subscribe?
More views will result in more money. Actually if you upload a video on you tube, there is an option to earn money with that video. So, Youtubers want you to subscribe to them to get them more views and build a community that will watch their video.
Is it bad to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
If you want to see more stuff from the YouTube channel, you should subscribe to it. By subscribing to the channel it’ll not just show up on your feed, but also, you’ll be showing your support to the content creator, which will encourage them to make more quality content for subscribers like yourself.
What does a YouTube subscription get you?
With YouTube Premium, you can watch millions of videos without interruptions by ads before and during a video, including video overlay ads. You will also not see third-party banner ads and search ads. Download videos and playlists to watch offline when you aren’t connected to the internet.
How much money does 1 million YouTube views make?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
Do YouTubers get money when you skip ads?
The percentage of people who skip ads heavily impacts YouTubers‘ revenue as YouTube does not count skipped ads as a view, advertisers don’t pay for skipped ads, and therefore creators do not get paid for viewers who skip ads. If a YouTuber has an audience made of people who always skip ads, they won’t earn as much.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Net worth: $40 million
PewDiePie is the pseudonym of Felix Kjellberg, who started his YouTube channel in 2019 by posting gaming-commentary videos. He later branched into comedy, music and vlogs too and now has the most subscribed and viewed channel by an individual.